Sunday, January 22, 2012

My New Android Phone from Metro PCS!

Last month I went and got the cheapest android phone from metro PCS I could find. I paid like $60 for it! It is a Huawei m835! I am very happy with it. I am so happy I bought it. I can do all kinds of stuff with it! I can watch youtube, listen to net radio, and use my social networks.I listen to Pandora radio on it a lot! There is so many free apps in the android market. The only two things I don't like about it is because it's so smart the battery doesn't last very long & the fact that is doesn't give you much memory internally & some apps wont go to the SD card.! Other then the battery life I love this phone! With this phone you will most likely want a bigger SD card then the 2GB that comes with it and it is almost a must to have a car charger cause the battery life is horrible! I Give this phone a 4 stars out of 5 for my rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers