Sunday, January 22, 2012

my favorite Android apps!

My favorite android apps are free ones. First one is for ringtones and wallpapers and its called Zedge. Zedge is an android only app. I have found a lot of cool stuff on there. I also Love the pandora radio app for net radio. I can create station to my liking on there. I listen to show tunes a lot on there! I also like to have soundhound and shazam free versions. They let you play a song for it to find out what artist did the song. The free versions have a monthly limit so I suggest just getting both. Then I like the app game angry birds. That game is so addicting everyone who has a iphone or android should get this game! I can't get fruit ninja to work on my phone but If I could I would deffinatly have it. My BFF Batgirljamie has it on her ipod touch and I love to borrow it and play it sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers